Do you lose more than 20-100 hairs per day? If your answer is yes; you are part of 50 percent of the population experiencing hair loss, but before you get alarmed, there are some conscious or unconscious changes in your body that can cause your hair to fall out. Have you changed something in your diet, are you eating enough protein and amino acids, is your body undergoing a hormonal change (postpartum, thyroid), anemia, stress, medication, etc.? With extreme hair loss, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist. A professional will evaluate all options and appropriate treatment for those with a more serious problem.
Here are some recipes that act on the scalp by tightening it and help prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
Note: Make sure recipes are not too hot before applying to hair or scalp.
1. Apply 2 tablespoons of warm olive oil to the scalp, leave for 10-30 minutes before washing hair.
2. Boil 2 cinnamon sticks in a cup of water, apply to hair and leave for at least 5 minutes, then rinse (it will sting a little).
3. Apply vitamin E oil to the scalp at least once a week and massage it. It is also useful for dull hair without shine.
4. Increase your protein intake by taking multivitamins. Eat protein foods such as meat, chicken, fish, eggs, dried beans, grains, etc.
5. Once a week, massage your hair with warm castor and almond oil.