Are you having problems getting pregnant? If you and your partner have been trying to conceive for a year or more, then what you are experiencing is probably a fertility problem. Many women panic at this point and begin taking fertility treatments. Personal experience has taught many women that this is not always the healthiest choice for you or your baby. I’d like to suggest 6 vital tips for solving fertility problems that could greatly increase your chances for getting pregnant; the safe and healthy way!
1. Get Healthy – If you aren’t eating a nutritious diet and exercising regularly, you should start right away. Cleanse your body of any toxins. If you drink or smoke, you need to stop. Eliminate caffeine and other drugs from your routine. If you believe that your body is a temple like I do, then you need a clean and healthy place for your baby to grow.
2. Take Prenatal Vitamins – look for vitamins that contain folic acid, which has been shown to prevent neural tube birth defects. Research has shown that prenatal vitamins not only are healthy for you and your baby, they can improve your chances of getting pregnant.
3. Reduce Stress – You already know the effects of too much stress to your own mental and physical health. It can also reduce fertility. Take measure now to reduce stress levels in your life. Exercise, meditation, reading, long baths & yoga are all great stress reducers.
- Advertisement -
4. Herbal Supplements – Have been shown to be an excellent natural way to boost fertility by regulating ovulation and increasing hormones. I recommend seeing a licensed naturopath who will be able to advise you properly.
5. Sperm-Friendly Lubricant – If you use a lubricant during sex, be sure you check the package to make sure it is sperm-friendly. Some lubricants can damage sperm and actually work almost like a contraceptive!
6. Do Not Douche – Douching has been linked to yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, (an overgrowth of bacterial growth) pelvic inflammatory disease and ectopic pregnancy. (a pregnancy outside the womb) Douching has also been shown to reduce pregnancy rates.
Problems Getting Pregnant – 6 Vital Tips For Fertility Problems Which Can Help You Get Pregnant Now!
#Problems #Pregnant #Vital #Tips #Fertility #Problems #Pregnant