Every woman has a dream to become a mother and to live those 9 months of pregnancy and dreams every day for the baby. Also, being a mother is considered to be the greatest happiness in a woman’s life. But infertility shatters this dream. Not only one or two women, but also a large part of the female society is struggling with this serious problem. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to become a mother’s dream. Infertility does not have a single cause, but it is said that a disease related to women having menstrual cycle and getting pain during sex can cause infertility.
For a couple, it is the greatest happiness in the world to have a happy family. But many couples are robbed of this happiness by infertility. Infertility can be defined as a problem of not having children. It also refers to a condition in which a woman is unable to conceive. It can occur in both men and women, but the problem of not having children is often regarded as female infertility. Essentially, infertility in men may be the reason for not being pregnant.
Female infertility can be understood as an inability to conceive or a problem where a woman is unable to conceive even after a year or more of regular unprotected intercourse. This problem can occur in two situations. Firstly, it can happen after marriage and secondly, some women may have difficulty getting pregnant for the second time after having a child. Thus, in this way it can be said that there can be two types of infertility. In this article, we are going to discover the causes behind female infertility.
You can solve this serious problem quickly by knowing the first causes of female infertility. It is believed that the earlier the treatment, the greater the relief. But first you need to identify the causes below.
1. Menstrual Problem: When a woman has irregular periods, painful periods and absence of periods or no periods, she may have a female infertility problem. Some women do not menstruate on time while others feel a lot of pain during menstruation. Both situations can indicate the risk of infertility.
2. Bleeding from the uterus: In addition to menstruation, slight bleeding from the uterus can also be a cause of infertility. This type of bleeding is known as fibroids, a type of tumor and is caused by too much tissue formation in muscle. A woman can get pregnant even if she suffers from this problem, but the chances of miscarriage due to this tumor may increase. In most cases, it is treated through surgery.
3. Pain During Sex: There should be no pain during sex, but if a woman feels pain during intercourse then it is a matter of thought. In this situation, immediately consult a specialist and do not avoid it, otherwise it can lead to endometriosis.
4. Depression or Insomnia: You may feel symptoms of insomnia during the cycle of endometriosis and in addition you may be going through depression. Analyze these symptoms and find out if it is related to infertility. If yes, you can consult your doctor immediately.
5. Sex Hormone Disorder: When testosterone levels in the body increase, it can lead to hair growth on the face, especially on the upper lip, chin, chest and abdomen. This also shows the problem of thinning hair on the head. Keep in mind that all of these symptoms are caused by a sex hormone disorder, namely testosterone.
6. Overweight: No woman sees herself as overweight, but an imbalance in weight can have various causes. Nevertheless, after a change in food intake and regular exercise, if the weight does not decrease, it may be female infertility.
7. Loss of sex drive: Infertility is not directly linked to the lack of sense during sex, but there is a connection between the two. Loss of sexual desire, depression, depression causes stress, getting pain during sex due to endometriosis. If all of these happen, they can cause infertility in women.